My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, United States

I'm 37 and live in the Philadelphia area.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Two more items scratched off

1. I have completed my Rush CD collection! Yay!

2. I got all my stitching stuff in one place, finally. Technically, it's in two drawer systems, but all in the same area. I found the largest 4-drwaer system Target had, and it's almost as tall as me, but it's still not enough for everything. So, I have an additional smaller 3-drawer system where I keep my specialty floss, beads and other stuff. I feel so much better now that I know where everything is. My charts are all in binders sitting on top of my piano. Once I get decent bookshelves I can put them there, but at least they are all together, that's the main thing.

I also changed a few of mine, as some of my goals have changed. I'm working on organization in my livingroom area right now, hence the stitching organization mentioned above. Tim has decided he likes how open the livingroom is now that the tree is down and I haven't put back the honkin' huge and impractical glass-top round coffee table. So, he's OK with me not putting it back, which concerned me because he likes the look of it.

I'm getting a small side table with a drawer from my grandmother's house, so that will replace one of the matching square glass-top side tables, and I plan on getting another sidetable in a cherry-type wood (will match the other table) to replace the second glass-top side table. I may still end up getting a coffee table, but it will be small and will have a drawer or shelf or something. This place is too small to have furniture that does nothing except collect dust and not store anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home