My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, United States

I'm 37 and live in the Philadelphia area.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Update

I wanted to come by and see where I am with my list. I know some of these are in progress, but I need to see it in "writing."

1. Finish Angel of Love -- Almost! I finally finished the stitching and am well into the beading. I'm going to be thrilled to be done! I think she's pretty, but the fabric has been driving me nuts for years and I didn't want to start over. No more Wichelt for me. :)

2. Get to Goal Weight -- Well, I started the Six Week Body Makeover last week and I'm doing pretty well. I'll know for sure on Monday when I weigh and measure myself. Even if I don't lose much, I know I'm doing something good for myself: cutting out most sugar, salt and soft drinks, drinking even more water than before, cooking my own food and ordering in less.

3. Read "The Discovery of the Titanic" -- Hey! I finished this about a month ago and forgot it was on the list! Yay - something I can cross off today!

4. Take a class on writing or PR -- Hey! Another one I finished! It helps that it's part of my development goal for work and they paid for me to attend a few classes at La Salle's Nonprofit Center.

5. Attend a Stitch-In at Haverford Library -- Well, I checked their schedule and they no longer have the Monday evening get-togethers. I'm replacing it with "Read 'Last of the Mohicans,'" which I recently started and is on my book list.

6. Rent all the Buffy DVDs and watch -- I'm almost done with season 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home