My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, United States

I'm 37 and live in the Philadelphia area.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Finished a few more list items

Let's see, I now have two more items finished. Yay! I did a bit of cleaning over the weekend and got rid of the perfumes I no longer wear. I hesitated on a few of them because the bottles were pretty and looked nice on my dresser. Then I realized that my dress looks like crap because there's too much stuff on there, so nobody sees the bottles anyway lol. They were from Avon so it's not like they were expensive. If I'm not going to wear the scent, I'm not going to keep it just for the bottle. And people wonder why I have so much clutter -- that kind of thinking is why. :)

I also finished "The Last Full Measure." Once again, I'm on the trainride home, reading about the surrender, how Chamberlain and Gordon respected each other, how the guys lived and died after the war, etc. It just makes me weepy and I need to be careful not to look like a complete dufus on the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home