My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, United States

I'm 37 and live in the Philadelphia area.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last of my cross-offs on the old list.

So I was able to cross off a few more things before I create a new list starting 1/1/10.

7. Get a facial
I went to a spa with my sister about a year ago and got a great facial and it was wonderful. Not something I want to do all the time, but it was fun.

28. Buy new mattress
Actually, Tim paid for that back in April.

32. Read a book that is out of my normal realm
I read 1491, which is history but not my usual history. I tend to gravitate toward American, European and Russian/Soviet history, and much of this was about pre-Columbian South America with some pre-Columbian North America thrown in. There was a lot of information to take in, but it was pretty good.

35. Buy new glasses
Yep, did this about a year ago, maybe two years ago in November. Love my pink glasses!

38. Buy better DVD storage
Just bought this and am still getting more. I bought nice folders that hold DVDs, and they take up a lot less space. Will get some for my CDs, too.

61. Visit Eastern State Penitentiary
I visited Eastern State with our interns back in July. I really enjoyed it, and plan to go again soon. Our tour focused on the synagogue that has been restored.

66. Watch all the Buffy DVDs
Fun goal! I've probably done this a few times since I set this goal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home