My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, United States

I'm 37 and live in the Philadelphia area.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Update -- a few more crossed off

Haven't been here for a while, but I after a visit I realized that I could cross a few things off the list. There are a few others I need to change -- like taking a stitching class at CATS. Since there is no more CATS, that won't be happening. I may still take a class at the Celebration of Needlework if I go, so I won't completely get rid of it.

Anyway:

17. Read Harry Potter 7
Read this the weekend it came out. I loved and hated it, if you know what I mean. I knew some people would die, but there was one death in particular that really upset me. I hated the epilogue, but the general story I really enjoyed and got through it pretty quickly.

48. Get a cell phone
This was probably a weird one for most people, but I only got a cell phone a few months ago. Honestly? I was going to get one when I started working in the city but Tim wanted me to wait so that he, his mom and I could get on a family plan. Well, a year later he got sick enough of T-Mobile that we went to the closest Verizon store and took care of it. I'm really glad I have it.

72. Wear colored and/or patterned tights

I love tights, and now that it's November and fall has finally arrived, I can wear them! I've worn some pretty black ones with a floral pattern and some lacy capri leggings. I'm going to buy some more of the lace tights because I love the look of them and they would also look pretty over tights of another color, which would also keep me a little warmer.

100. Replace all my pillows -- couch and bed
Did this a while back. Kohls was having a big sale on pillows and I bought some beautiful new chocolate brown and turqoise pillows for the living room -- four of them cost me around $45. I also bought standard bed pillows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home